Sign in to follow this  
Sohel Rana

Walton NX : Flash/Pen drive is not deteced when connected by OTG Cable

I have bought a NX few weeks ago. Everything is seems ok and my first experience is good. But only problem is that when I connect Pen/Flash Driver with OGT cable, top of of screen shows: External USB Storage safe to remove.

Then i touched on menu-> settings->storage-> External USB Storage-> Mount USB Storage.

But it does not work. I have tried it several times. It shows: USB Storage safe to remove

Then I installed : Nexus Media Importer.

Still it doesn't work. 

Next ,I have downloaded  NX Firmware, Driver, Tools.rar and walton nx jelly bean2.2.rar. But failed to extract both .rar file. When I try to extract, it shows error after extraction of 90%. I have downloaded this farmware two times and still finding extraction error.

pls help to resolve the issue.

Sohel Rana

Apni file ti extract korar somoy apnar pc ar antivirus 1 hour ar jonno off raikhen tahola e hoba...antivirus important duita file delet kora dai....ar usb mount ar problem ta sudu apnar e hoi may be amar to hoi nai...you should to connect customer care service... that's why you can solve your upgrade problem and otg problem....

পেনড্রাইভ কে Fat32 সিস্টেমে ফরম্যাট করে নেবেন। অনেকের পেনড্রাই NTFS ফরমেটে থাকে জন্য সমস্যা হয়। আর OTG লাগানোর পরে কিছুক্ষণ অপেক্ষা করবেন। বড় সাইজের মেমরীকার্ড লাগালোও এই সমস্যা হয় দেখেছি।

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this