Sign in to follow this  
dr.sabuj

Primo X2 Low sound issue solved by kishorerprem!!!!!!

Yahooo00000..... Low sound issue of Primo X2 is benn solved!!!!!!Big respect to kishorerprem...........Pls follow the link below...

http://www.waltonforum.com/index.php/topic,3261.0.html

and look for reply no#3( LOOK FOR THE ATTACHMENT FILE!!!).....X2 lovers....no need to go after X2 mini for audio purpose...............Primo X2 is HOT again......have fun :):D;D

I am having one problem.I dont know how to move apps in phone storage.All going into internal storage.My internal storage going full which is of 7GB and phone storage is 24GB where i can only keep photos videos and music.What to do to move apps on phone storage

I am having one problem.I dont know how to move apps in phone storage.All going into internal storage.My internal storage going full which is of 7GB and phone storage is 24GB where i can only keep photos videos and music.What to do to move apps on phone storage

Hi Sabbir

Follow this :-

1. Goto Setting ----> Storage option.

2. Here you can select your default write disk.

Thanks

Look How i can Move apps ? in here all is in internal Storage but i cant move phone storage.

Dear

As you screenshot, Internernel storage is your data partition. Which is default install location. You can't change default install location. But, you can move applications to Sdcard or phone storage, If this feature have in your rom/firmware. You can try with "apps2sd" application, download it from playstore.

Dear

As you screenshot, Internernel storage is your data partition. Which is default install location. You can't change default install location. But, you can move applications to Sdcard or phone storage, If this feature have in your rom/firmware. You can try with "apps2sd" application, download it from playstore.

hey kishorer prem apps2sd doesn't work

please help about this phone memory full