Sign in to follow this  
swapan02

x2 gesture

i was tick the air browser picture option bt nothing heppened also tick another choice bt same can u help dr sabuj

have you seen the youtube tutorial of how motion gesture works....it is not as simple as galaxy s4 like swapping your hand over the sensor and you will move a pic...rether it is skillfull...you have to place your hands palm about 6 to 7 inch above the phone facing the display. ...and move from rt to lft very slowly...if middle of phone shows a hands sign.....at the middle lower part of scren...then you can move a pic...with gesture control..of it helpd thsnks :):D;D....

have you seen the youtube tutorial of how motion gesture works....it is not as simple as galaxy s4 like swapping your hand over the sensor and you will move a pic...rether it is skillfull...you have to place your hands palm about 6 to 7 inch above the phone facing the display. ...and move from rt to lft very slowly...if middle of phone shows a hands sign.....at the middle lower part of scren...then you can move a pic...with gesture control..of it helpd thsnks :):D;D....

Thanks u rt it works now,i was afraid i think it was factory fault.

Samsung Galaxy S4 has an extra infrared sensor which allows you to swipe your hand just over the screen.

But Walton X2 uses a very cheap (and I think clever :P) method which is the front camera to detect your hand and then move the screen with it. It's the same technology of detecting face, smile and V gesture while taking photos using the camera.

edit: I was wrong about "infrared" sensor.  it's a sensor of some other sort.

Samsung Galaxy S4 has an extra infrared sensor which allows you to swipe your hand just over the screen.

But Walton X2 uses a very cheap (and I think clever :P) method which is the front camera to detect your hand and then move the screen with it. It's the same technology of detecting face, smile and V gesture while taking photos using the camera.

WELL ADNAN....infrared sensors are for beaming....like tuning your tv..set top box..ac..music player and so on...ha ha..i use it for my samsung LCD tv..now my wife cannot coontrolle tv alone with remote...i can also tune it with m phone..ha hah ahha h :):D;D

WELL ADNAN....infrared sensors are for beaming....like tuning your tv..set top box..ac..music player and so on...ha ha..i use it for my samsung LCD tv..now my wife cannot coontrolle tv alone with remote...i can also tune it with m phone..ha hah ahha h :):D;D

Which software that you using ? in Primo X2 ? Please Replay...