Atanu Roy

[DEPRECATED][PORT][ROM][5.1.1][official][MT6580] ANDROID ONE V2 20151012 FINAL

Android-One_white.jpg

devices-id.jpg

All the latest features from Android Lollipop

Runs the latest and fastest version of Android. Automatically retrieves the new version soon after it’s released.

Up to 2x better performance

Longer battery life

Quick settings to conserve data

The best of Google, right at your fingertips

An experience that’s designed to work well with all of your favourite Google apps and services – always just a tap or a swipe away.

DO NOT DIRTY FLASH THE ROM..... CLEAN INSTALL ONLY

This is the final UPDATE, almost bugless well, with 1 or 2 bugs actually.......

bug 1: there is no progress of downloading apps via play store in notification bar, THIS IS A UNIVERSAL PROBLEM across all android one devices and not yet solved even in the marshmallow update soooo sorry......

bug 2 and ITS SOLUTION : IF AND ONLY IF u see that file manager, sound recorder and backup and restore have stopped working then DO AS FOLLOWS:

A. DOWNLOAD THIS: http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk22/arm/xposed-v80-sdk22-arm.zip

B. WIPE cache dalvik data. and flash the zip.

C. REBOOT

IF IT FAILS TO START THE APPS EVEN THEN remove these: /system/app/FileManager, DATA TRANSFER, Sound recorder.

NOW U HAVE A FULL UNTOUCHED ANDROID ONE ROM.....

USE TWRP TO FLASH IT......

DOWNLOAD LINK : HERE https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0jDcAPLoGDKNV9XbGVMNG8wTVE

SCREENS:

Screenshot_2016_07_21_21_10_46.png

Screenshot_2016_07_21_21_10_53.png

Screenshot_2016_07_21_21_11_04.pngScreenshot_2016_07_21_19_53_33.pngScreenshot_2016_07_21_21_08_58.png

Nice Try

Battery Doesn't  last half a day ( 6Am to 5PM max) with minimal use when stock ROM lasted at least 20 hours and my last used " SELFIX_Q5_URBAN_MOD FOR GF4 " by Android and pc customizer( fb) battery lasted up to 30 hours.

Thanks for the release any way 

On ২৬/৭/২০১৬ at 10:03 PM, emon786 said:

Nice Try

Battery Doesn't  last half a day ( 6Am to 5PM max) with minimal use when stock ROM lasted at least 20 hours and my last used " SELFIX_Q5_URBAN_MOD FOR GF4 " by Android and pc customizer( fb) battery lasted up to 30 hours.

Thanks for the release any way 

30 hours ekta android set er battery last korse,,,,, this is literally the most stupidest thing i have ever read.....  XD XD XD XD........ nokia normal java phone o use korle etokhkhon thakbe na......... XD

Plz dont slag,

I was a brand new Nokia 5110 user. I know how long a Nokia battery lasts.

Its my 2 years old Redmi Note 3G with MIUI 8 Global Beta 6.7.5 and my primary device Redmi Note 3 battery lasts twice as this .

Walton Primo GF4 really made me cry should have bought Symphony 

Screenshot_2016-08-11-12-32-51-218_com.miui.securitycenter.png