walton_2014_forum

Walton Primo RM2 Firmware, Flastools & Drivers

Flash Tool Instruction of WALTON PRIMO RM2 V4

N.B- If you want the firmware "version 5" then you need to flash this below firmware. "Version" 5 is a OTA update which will update "version 4" firmware to "version 5".

Download Link-  http://www.mediafire.com/download/z49fduzhbb09kqi/Walton+Primo+RM2+Firmware.rar

1. Install driver

2. Open Flash Tool

3. Open scatter_loading and select scatter file (Walton_Rm2_V04_20150608àMT6582_Android_scatter)

4.thumb.PNG.730995e98c5a25a58cec88c01023

4. Click Firmware Upgrade then select Download and then connect USB cable with mobile (mobile must be off)

5.thumb.jpg.cbb54aa9fcfc4302642f2ffd060a

5. Then start downloading/flashing firmware

6.thumb.jpg.3a165a2d1a07f626653b1005805f

6. When it shows Download Ok, it means the installation/flashing firmware is completed.

8.thumb.jpg.db62ccd36aeffb7317b2b5128e23

Can you please upload the latest version of firmware ?

that is : WALTON_RM2_V04_20150703
53 MB

Also,Can you please upload the driver and software separately ? that would be better for some of us who just need the driver and software. 

Dear Sir,

Please download the above firmware. It is inbuilt with the latest OTA.

Need only drivers for rm2

manik look for driver in flash zip file. hope you will find it there.

Magnetic Sensor not working! Any Solution?

There is no physical magnetic sensor. they are just dll file that shows as sensor. just ignore it.

I Can not make 3G Video Call from this Phone? On Spec say it has 3G.

Any Solution?

yes you can but not with cellular network. you have to use phone internet ans special voip software like skype to make video call,

I bought my device on 11th auguest 2015, Accidentally switched on the "Anti Theft Lock" then forgot the password. Went to Garib e nawaz, care center in uttara, after nearly 2 hours of waiting they just told me the they dont have the updated flash driver of rm 2. It is available on Polwell carnation center, care center. There waited for nearly an hour they guy" HUmayun kabir" told me the other care center has notified about my device he updated my device very care fully and i was satisfied. After coming home i found that gesture option is still unavailable. I rebooted my device and it showed me "Device is Totally updated". I checked the device version it showed:RM2_V03_20150615_ASW

Now i mostly miss my double tap unlock and lock system

What to do?

Hi bro, Just download the flash file and follow the instruction to flash your mobile with this latest flash file. Try it at your home. you dont need to go to CCC.

Is it affecting the warranty coverage?

No, it will not.

Hi guys, Version released via OTA, check your phone software update, its V05,

my Rm2 is now hospital,,, i flashed this firmware,then my back camera not working via any apps ... :'(

i think amar phone ei problem silo ........ehetu ekjon flash korse tar kisu hoyni :-X