Rumu2015

miui v6 MiUi v6 (5.5.1) Multi-Language For Primo Gh3

110 posts in this topic

MIUI v6 (5.5.1) Multi-Language For Gh3

by

Sadia Afrin Rumu

Screenshot

11182251_1581053618830392_1390914682710611182096_1581053552163732_5966368430380711193278_1581053515497069_6144106166920311205544_1581053565497064_6515205641570011169794_1581053572163730_9544360979402611243800_1581053518830402_5538592887334611010543_1581053545497066_4775983807900920115_1581053525497068_5316514529309338410403028_1581053615497059_41632907874879

Features:

~~~~~~~~~

*MiUi Latest Release 5.5.1 (Multi-Language)

*Multi Language Supported.. 

*New SystemUI
*Theme Store is in English Now..
*New Addition into Settings.. (Xposed, Ad Block, Optimize System Performance)
*New Dialer
*Dialer shortcut added into Lockscreen
*Deodexed...

*Much more Smoother and Faster
*Pre rooted
*Mtk Engineering Supported 

*Totally Bugless and Stable   

*First Sim 3g ....

*New Boot Animation Added 

*Improved Audio Quality.. You can feel the beat without viper or dolby.. 

*Viper added also Fully Working ..  

*Now you can enjoy paid themes.. Just Active the modules in Xposed from Settings.   

*Immersed Statusbar added.. Now you can enjoy Tinted Statusbar  

*All Sensors Working Perfectly   

*One Handed Mode will help to use your phone easily, when you will be using your one hand to do phone chores 

*During your work no call could disturb you, as miui have floating call feature..  

*Mod your Miui with Xuimod for Big Clock with seconds and Listview animation ...Also animated toast view and battery bar in systemui  

*Ram at boot 500+

*Google Play Store Perfectly Working also syncing   

*Weather widget added in notification panel 

*Message app fixed .. Big fonts r not there anymore.. 

*Now you can block contacts from Contact app.. 

*Moreeeeeeeeeeee.....   :D

::::::::::::::::::::: Necessary Tools & Rom For Primo GH3 ::::::::::::::::

Rom :::::

Link  : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1r5tC_rOwn7QjJQVkVvYmh2WTA/view?usp=sharing

Xuimod: 

Link  : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1r5tC_rOwn7R01kN0FwM2NZbm8/view?usp=sharing(just install it and activate it into WSM tools)

::::::: Procedure for Flashing a custom rom via CWM recovery :::::::

#go to cwm recovery by pressing (power button+ volume down button)
#select wipe/data factory reset >>> then select yes.
#Select wipe cache partition>>>then select yes.
#then select mounts and storage>format/system>yes format
#then select advanced option>>> then wipe dalvic cache and wipe battery stat.
#then Return to the main menu again.
#select Install from sd card > install zip from SD card > select –Custom Rom> yes.
#then a process will occur.
#wait until it finished

#Now Wipe Cache and Delvik Cache..

#then reboot your Primo GH3

Credits : 

*Main Porter : Gaumzi

MiUi Official Porting Team

If you face any Problem..Contact with me in this group also in this forum

I will be here to Help you  :D 

Group: Android Developers Bangladesh

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FreedomDeveloperbd/

hello I know you're busy, I just wanted to know where or what steps do to carry it to my ZTE Blade l2, eh done everything and just do not walk me, if you could give me some tips on the internet are few tutorials, thanks for your time are a great developer greetings from Latin America sadia   :) 

hello I know you're busy, I just wanted to know where or what steps do to carry it to my ZTE Blade l2, eh done everything and just do not walk me, if you could give me some tips on the internet are few tutorials, thanks for your time are a great developer greetings from Latin America sadia   :) 

Is your device mt6582 based and also kk? Simply port the rom (Manually) .. and edit the port boot.img with stock boot.img.. 

my device is mtk6582, the problem is that ahy manuals but not for miui v6, TRANSFER boot stock by the rom, the problem is that starting after the logo screen black runs, you know of any manual help indeed apologize for the inconvenience, or the problem will be the boot.img   :-\ 

my device is mtk6582, the problem is that ahy manuals but not for miui v6, TRANSFER boot stock by the rom, the problem is that starting after the logo screen black runs, you know of any manual help indeed apologize for the inconvenience, or the problem will be the boot.img   :-\ 

sometime lib occur this problems.. can u tell me, which libs ur r replacing from stock to miui...

this is what porto, so a tutorial says the trouble is that not all say the same  :-\ 

2v7yudw.jpg

where is bin? from bin folder take pq and vold.. from lib take camalgo, camdrv, camcustom, camservice, dpframework and featurio, hw and module folder.. Nothing else.. audio libs will gv u bootlop in miui.. i always face this problem.. 

then I'm bad, really excites me to carry this rom to h times and I sleep :) , I'll see thanks modificare can do that now, thanks for your help hopefully work sadia thousand thanks  :D  

Rumu2015 likes this

then I'm bad, really excites me to carry this rom to h times and I sleep :) , I'll see thanks modificare can do that now, thanks for your help hopefully work sadia thousand thanks  :D  

If it works let me know ... Welcome friend  :) I can understand your feelings.. this miui took my peace away.. waiting for final release and then i will be completely satisfied  :)

I did what you told me at the foot of the letter, did not work, still the same, after startup logo is miui6 but after reboot the screen goes black, not that that error is due this problem make my head hurt  : 

I did what you told me at the foot of the letter, did not work, still the same, after startup logo is miui6 but after reboot the screen goes black, not that that error is due this problem make my head hurt  : 

tell me the whole process u have followed.. which files u have replaced .. and what u did about boot.img..

thanks for your time and effort spent on me much I appreciate you have to be busy  :) 

1-first is to replace the boot for my device by the port miui
2-pass be folders rom stock to port and replace existing miui
bin (pq file and vold)
etc. (firmeware and apgs_profiles and APNs files
3-lib (hw, modules and libcamalgo, libcamdrv, libcameracustom, libcameraservice, libdpframework and libfeatureio
4. usr (keylayout only generic.kl file)
5-vendor (copy and paste into the port miui)
6. xbin (libmnlp_mt6582 and mnld)

I packed in zip and is all  ::) 
Rumu2015 likes this

thanks for your time and effort spent on me much I appreciate you have to be busy  :) 

1-first is to replace the boot for my device by the port miui
2-pass be folders rom stock to port and replace existing miui
bin (pq file and vold)
etc. (firmeware and apgs_profiles and APNs files
3-lib (hw, modules and libcamalgo, libcamdrv, libcameracustom, libcameraservice, libdpframework and libfeatureio
4. usr (keylayout only generic.kl file)
5-vendor (copy and paste into the port miui)
6. xbin (libmnlp_mt6582 and mnld)

I packed in zip and is all  ::) 

Okkk...

Edit your boot.img first.. i used android kitchen.. or manually just take the zimage from stock boot and replace the zimage of port boot with stock.. now repack ur boot..

Bin is ok

etc > took Firmware, permission, wifi

Lib ok

User > took whole keylayout folder

vendor ok

no need to take anything from xbin..

must nd must edit ur boot.img.. as i said.. 

Best of Luck  :)

sadia hello thanks for helping me, all your instructions served me well, I immersed myself in this and many hours of testing, but it worked, it worked only in your indication was erroneous,  was hanging from my rom stock zimage the port and then package, you're great have much knowledge  :) 2w2quqb.png10xboxz.jpg29ctppc.jpg

Rumu2015 likes this

sadia hello thanks for helping me, all your instructions served me well, I immersed myself in this and many hours of testing, but it worked, it worked only in your indication was erroneous,  was hanging from my rom stock zimage the port and then package, you're great have much knowledge  :) 2w2quqb.png10xboxz.jpg29ctppc.jpg

Wow So Happy For You... Congrats.. :) :) :) 

is that to you is nothing, really are a big developer roms, the coolest known eh have a great passion for this that you do, thanks Sadia all're great, greetings from mexico city  ;) 

is that to you is nothing, really are a big developer roms, the coolest known eh have a great passion for this that you do, thanks Sadia all're great, greetings from mexico city  ;) 

All by the grace of God ... Keep praying for me nd thanks for a great compliment .. Im just a simple porter , but m really happy to help you.. God Bless you.. 

Greetings from Dhaka city, Bangladesh :)

All by the grace of God ... Keep praying for me nd thanks for a great compliment .. Im just a simple porter , but m really happy to help you.. God Bless you.. 

Greetings from Dhaka city, Bangladesh :)

port boot with stock

sadia apu, uporer line ta ami bujhini.aktu bujhiye din.plz. ami ai rom ta primo R3 te port korte cai.uporer according to instraction rom port korte parbo?

apu akta bishoy jante cai,ami ki jb to kk rom port korte parbo?

You cant port Jb to kk.. Nd yes uporer instruction follow korlei hobe...