Sign in to follow this  
Mehrab15262

bug fix

Verry good walton ami akte bug fix er jonno post deselam u guyz have deleted it.

Sms e problem majha majha bola sms not sent.

Youtube is there so if u guyz delete the post no use. I know guys u want to hide devices's fault.

Instead of that try to fix all the bug as aoon as possible. I was primo e2 user that was a brilliant set. But now u guys are also going down.

Verry good walton ami akte bug fix er jonno post deselam u guyz have deleted it.

Sms e problem majha majha bola sms not sent.

Youtube is there so if u guyz delete the post no use. I know guys u want to hide devices's fault.

Instead of that try to fix all the bug as aoon as possible. I was primo e2 user that was a brilliant set. But now u guys are also going down.

Dear Sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try factory resetting your device. Or In your device go to settings>apps>all>search for messaging app.>then select that app and click force stop.

For any further assistance you can contact us on customer care number: 16267 or 09612316267

Assuring you with best of our services.

Thanks & Regards,

Walton Mobile Forum

it kills all the background apps, i know that the developer programmed it in that way to prevent lag(slow) but some apps are needed example

facebook, what's app, viber, Line and many other apps that are needed to run in background

the firmware does the same thing as Android assistant app it kills all the background process every 10 min but it has an option to chose what task should be remained.

so plz if possible fix the bug/give option as (android assistant). 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

notification light dosen't show up/ work on some social app. 

my friend send me a message on Facebook; the message just carried out with simple vibration but no notification light.

notification only works on call, sms and charging only. (SAME ISSUE ON WALTON PRIMO F5) plz make the bug fix