Sign in to follow this  
Espero Shoumma

Walton Primo RM Update

Hello Walton,

I'm a user of Walton Primo RM. I love the look and feel of the phone pretty much and I have to tell you that, you guys have done some awesome job on the outlook of the phone. That's really true. But any user would get a shock by using the User Interface and also the installed ROM of the phone. (BTW that's also true) :-)

I know you guys are trying best to update the firmware, but you know, we are bit emotional peoples. We are eagerly waiting for the update. So please release some update for us. Also please release the firmware or flash-able stock, so our awesome ROM developers can develop some real good things for us. The phone need a nice user interface and also need better memory management.

My cordial request to you guys, please release the updates. At least let us know, when you guys are going to release an update. Just don't tell us very soon. Also please make a sub-forum for Walton Primo RM. This is a great phone with a high battery backup, but it need some updates.

Kind Regards,

Provash Shoumma

Hello Walton,

I'm a user of Walton Primo RM. I love the look and feel of the phone pretty much and I have to tell you that, you guys have done some awesome job on the outlook of the phone. That's really true. But any user would get a shock by using the User Interface and also the installed ROM of the phone. (BTW that's also true) :-)

I know you guys are trying best to update the firmware, but you know, we are bit emotional peoples. We are eagerly waiting for the update. So please release some update for us. Also please release the firmware or flash-able stock, so our awesome ROM developers can develop some real good things for us. The phone need a nice user interface and also need better memory management.

My cordial request to you guys, please release the updates. At least let us know, when you guys are going to release an update. Just don't tell us very soon. Also please make a sub-forum for Walton Primo RM. This is a great phone with a high battery backup, but it need some updates.

Kind Regards,

Provash Shoumma

Dear Sir,

We thank you for writing to us.

Walton Primo Rm will get android Lolipop update in next April,2015. Our development team is trying to fix all the bug. So please stay with us some more time, you will be notified when the update is available.

For any further assistance you can contact us on customer care number: 16267 or 09612316267

Assuring you with best of our services.

Thanks & Regards,

Walton Mobile Forum

I am using Walton RM. But getting a problem. After using few hours Ram get filled gradually and atlast handset get hang. Need a urgent solution. Got an OTA update recently but still this problem is not solved