Sign in to follow this  
walton_2014_forum

Primo NF+ Official Firmware, Flashtools & Drivers

Primo NF+ Firmware, Flashtools & Drivers Download Linkhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/h5cjxs9t75ia560/NF+_4.4.2_1.rar

Process:

1.  Install driver.

2.Open Flash Tool

fzBAtuw.png

2. Open scatter_loading and select SW---> MP_mt72_z18cl_n25w_niao_jb3_wcdma_mul_tphone_20140428-161722_lichunlin_PC)?  MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc_txt

RMfNZI0.png

4. Click  Start all, press volume up+down button together and  connect USB with Handset

w77abLk.png

5.When it shows Download ok in green, the installation is completed.

M6vOiFn.png

KYfD2XN.png

I bought a Walton primo nf+ couple of weeks ago.... and during these days ,i faced some problems.After rebooting my phone , icons dragged to home screen just dissappear. In kitkat 4.4.2 , if you remove icon of all widgets and app from a home screen, that home screen should be removed.... But in my device , theres no way to remove a home screen , so there's endless blank home screens in my phone! and even any external launcher doesn't work.

And when i press the volume down and lock button to see boot screen , a thing called total test appears! Truly , it take  a true test of my patience........

Another problem is , how hard I try , i am unnable to root my phone.... I don't care about warranty... i just want to root.. And don't tell me i can't root android...... i have rooted loads of androids before...

And lastly i want to say , the system is full of bug... please fix these bugs.....